Monday, February 06, 2006

Another Busy Week

It looks like this week is going to be as busy as last week.

I decided to see exactly how busy I was, so I calculated the amount of time I spend on school activities. This included class time, time spent on homework, group meetings, and information sessions.

45 Hours

Wow!! That is pretty much all I have to say.

About as much time as one would put into a full-time job, however I am pretty sure that 45 hours of school does not equal 45 hours of work at a job.

For this week I need to start preparing for our group teaching day in Research Methods by searching for some articles related to Customer Relationship Management. I have got a midterm in Management Information Systems, and a final in International Markets at the end of the week. I also just started a new class this week that is a preparatory class for my research project. It looks like I am going have to start on the first few chapters of my research paper fairly quickly.

It doesn't look like the upcoming break is going to be much of a break.

No comments: