Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Four Things

Found one of those tagging post on her blog, after finding her under the comments section of cenobytes' journal. I like it so I think I will give it a try.

Four jobs I have had:
1. Training Officer, Federated Co-op
2. Account Manager Assistant, Grand & Toy
3. Cashier, Co-op Grocery Store
4. Clerk, Company's Coming Bakery

Four movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Princess Bride
2. The Mummy Movies
3. Indiana Jones Trilogy
4. Back to the Future
5. Ghostbusters (I couldn't resist a 5th)

Four places I have lived:
1. Biggar, SK.
2. Saskatoon, SK.
I haven't had any other permanent residences, so I am tapped out.
3. Calgary, I suppose. I spent enough time there during my last job. I lived in the small hotel everytime I went there.
4. I got nothing

Four TV shows I love:
I don't really watch t.v., but I will give this one a go.
1. Family Guy
2. CSI
3. Law & Order
4. Corner Gas

Four places I have vacationed:
1. Orlando, Florida
2. Victoria, BC
3. San Jose, California
4. The Maritimes

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. Beef Italia (it is SO bad for me, but SO good!)
2. Spicy Fried Potatoes
3. Chicken Stir Fry with Teryaki Sauce
4. Ham & Scallop Potatoes

Four sites I visit daily:
1. College of Commerce
2. Goggle
3. Rilla's Blog
4. Centre of the Universe

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At home relaxing, perhaps playing some computer games
2. Visiting with friends in Calgary (Ben, Jennifer)
3. At home with my parents - being taken care of, and spoiled
4. In my bed, sleeping

I am not tagging anyone in particular. If you feel like joining in on "Four Things", feel free.

No comments: