Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Finally...Deliberations

Well, the end is finally drawing near for me and this trial. It has definitely been a experience...a roller coaster of events and emotions. As this part of my life draws to a close, I can honestly say that I will look at the world around me very differently. I never expected such an event would have such an impact on my life, but it has.

For those of you who have burning questions regarding the trial, you'll have to just sit down with me for a chat, as I am not going to post any of the juicy/graphic details on this blog. I will happily tell you all about my experience, that's if you really want to know, as I am sure it will help get a few things out for myself. I never realized how difficult it can be on a person when they have absolutely no outlet to vent or discuss ones day. Whether it is talking to a friend, spouse, partner..whomever, everyone needs to unwind at the end of the day....talk about their day. I haven't been able to talk about my day for the last 4 weeks. That's tough, and I am looking forward to getting some of it out to anyone who is interested in listening. My friend A already offered her listening ear, however I believe a bottle of wine was part of the arrangement. :)

I may be absent for a few days, but it isn't like I post everyday, so I am sure you won't even notice.

I will be heading back to Saskatoon this coming weekend for a wedding and Thanksgiving celebrations. It's a busy weekend, and it seems that I've always got events to go to that prevent me from seeing everyone I would like to. But, I hope to catch up with some of my friends.

You know that feeling you get when suddenly you realize that everything is going to be 'OK'? I had that last night, it was wonderful. I guess some things do just take time.

No comments: