Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer Holidays

So...we finally know what we are going to do for our summer holidays.

Visit TUO & R:tAG. Squeeee!

As many of you know, I am quite organized and I like to plan a lot. Maybe to the extreme sometimes. But not so much lately. You see, James has relaxed me quite a bit. I have this inner calmness when we're together....it is weird (for me), yet strangely comforting. Anywho..I'm disgressing much!

Many months ago when my work was requesting my holiday schedule. I said, 'I have no idea what I want to do, or for that matter, when I want to take holidays.' But I knew I would need some break time, so I figured summertime would be the most suitable - July.

We'd talk about our little 'holiday' mostly in vague terms, really not worrying too much about it....knowing we'd come up with something. And if we didn't, we could always head back to Saskatchewan and up to the lake for some time. Finally, James had a wonderfully bright idea.... (as usual....it amazes me how many cool ideas and concepts he comes up with on a regular basis...he really needs to create and market some of these ideas one day)......alas, I digress once again.

"Let's go visit TUO & R:tAG. To which I respond, 'sure, let's make sure there available first.' And to our advantage, they have no plans whatsoever. We'll except some gaming, but that can be enjoyable for all.

So there we have it. My 3rd visit to the San Jose area and James' 1st. And my 1st 'outoftheblue, unplanned vacation.'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wooo! California knows how to party!

neuba said...

Well, you better show us how Carl.