Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blogger finally updated

While intending to post something different today, I've decided to post about blogger and the wonderful template design changes they've made.

Since starting my blog in the winter of 2005, I've often had to go in search of unique templates around the web.  Blogger just didn't seem to have the variety I was looking for in the way of templates, so when I got bored of looking at my current design, I went looking elsewhere - usually spending hours trying to find something I like, and them messing with the html to get it just right.

Today, low and behold, I notice they updated their template design, and I really like it.  The options aren't endless, but there are definitely enough to play with to keep me interested and likely from venturing elsewhere to find what I like.

So, I've made a few changes.  I hope you like it as much as I do.  Knowing how much I like change, I probably won't keep it the same for very long. 

No comments: