Monday, May 15, 2006

Busy Weekend

The weekend flew by much to fast.

Friday, Jeff & I went over to his parents for an early Mother's Day BBQ. Later that night, we were off to Boston Pizza to socialize with friends.

Saturday involved completing most of my Leadership take-home final exam. Then it was off to Suzi's to celebrate her 30th birthday. It was fabulous!

Sunday, it was off to Biggar to watch my neice in her first dance recital. She was nineth in the program, but by the 2nd dance I was almost in tears. It was very nostalgic for me. I haven't been to a recital in 11 years, and it was my own. I didn't realize how much I missed dance, especially Tap, until I watched the performances. It was a fantastic way to spend my Sunday afternoon. And my neice, she was SO CUTE. Jeff & I were smiling ear to ear - such proud aunt & uncle we are. Jeff even liked the rest of the program. It was his first time at a dance recital/perfomance of any kind. I do try to slip in some culture every now and again. After the recital we had a nice Mother's Day dinner, and then it was back home.

After that whirlwind of weekend activities, it is time to get back to school work. However, I am going to bask in the sun while I do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry...I'm picturing Jeff in tap shoes...