Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Weekend Wedding

Although I haven't spoke much about it, I am in my best friends wedding this weekend. In fact, I fly out in about 2 hours. I am looking quite forward to it. I think it is going to be a blast.

It is going to be a huge wedding, so unlike Jenny-Poo, but beautiful none-the-less. I am honoured with Maitron of Honour, and will stand along side the Maid of Honour (her sister), and 2 other bridesmaid.

I have got a couple days grace in Calgary before the wedding. It will be a nice way to break up the monotony of my life.

I said goodbye today to a good friend today. Even with the excitment of the upcoming wedding, I am a little glum and sad today. It seems as though all of my friends keep moving away. I am really gonna miss him.

On the a more exciting note, while in Calgary I will be staying with Furlak. It should be a good time. We tend to get along quite well and haven't had many opportunities to hang out. Hopefully my time won't all be consumed by the wedding.

No comments: