Thursday, November 02, 2006

Interview

I just had a telephone interview with Telus for there New Grad Leadership Development program. It was pretty much a screening interview. I was asked about my career objectives, a time when I displayed leadership, working with a difficult individual and a time when I was innovative.

The process is a fairly rigorous one. After this stage there is a face to face interview, or in my case, likely another telephone interview. Then a case study that will need to be presented to a senior individual within the organization and a number of aptitude tests. I will find out in a couple of weeks whether or not I move on to the next stage. Although it is unlikely I will find out before my trip to Vancouver. I did advise the interviewer that I would be in the area, so lets hope that gets me a response sooner rather than later.

I am definitely excited about the opportunity. If I can land this job, I think it would be great. But I suppose I should watch it, my horse is getting a little too far ahead of the cart.

No comments: