Friday, December 04, 2009

Parenthood

Mr. J & I welcomed our 1st child into the world on October 23rd - exactly 6 weeks, 2 hours and 23 minutes ago.

These past 6 weeks have been a whirlwind of activity; spending most of the time in a zombie-like state. Although it has been wonderful and I wouldn't change it for anything in this world. Before we know it, he'll be all grown up, and we'll wonder where the time went.

Overall, MJVK has been a good baby - besides the painful gas issues he has on a daily basis. It's hard to see my baby in such pain, but we've yet to find anything that works other than time and his little body working out the issue on its own.

He just started to smile last week, and he is starting to make all sorts of little noises - coos and grunts - besides crying.

I'm enjoying motherhood, and treasure each day I spend with the men in my life.

No comments: