Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Years 2009/2010

This year was especially quiet. For the past 2 years, the hubby and I have each planned something for New Years, and it involved going somewhere - just the 2 of us.

This year was a little bit different with the addition of our son. Since he is still little, going anywhere would be no different than staying home and relaxing, so that is what we decided to do. I am glad that was what we did, because I got a nasty cold on the 30th. I am still battling the cold - I'm not too far from the tissue box. At least the sore throat has subsided.

So what did we do for New Years Eve and New Years Day.

1. Played Touch of Evil boardgame.
2. Watched Extract,Paranormal Activity, (500) Days of Summer, Family Guy Something Something Darkside, and started the series How I Met Your Mother.
3. Ate, snacked, and for me, drank a lot of tea.

It was the perfect way to ring in the New Year!

No comments: