Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Winter Wonderland...in May?

Our weekend back in Saskatchewan was exciting, yet tiring as usual.  With the addition of Master K, traveling is much more exhausting than it once was.  However, it's a lot more worth it since we don't get out much, so visiting with family and friends is worth a couple of tired days/nights.

The weather wasn't the greatest while we were gone, but it was just rain.  Honestly, I expect rain in April, even though we haven't gotten much of it in April over the past couple of years.  But, what I wasn't prepared for was the winter snow storm that has hit Alberta today.  We were out for a short bit this morning, and it's a blizzard out there.  It's not overly cold, but it's snowing like crazy and the visibility is awful.  Hopefully it warms up over the next few days as both Mr. J and I have a lot of running around to do; Mr. J with his work and me with daycare visits.

For now, we'll stay in doors and I'll get started on some of that 'spring' cleaning I've got planned for the basement. 

No comments: