Thursday, April 29, 2010

Comics Galore

Free Comic Book Day is just around the corner!
For the 2nd year in a row, we'll be making the trip back home so Mr. J can lend a hand at 8th Street Books & Comics. It is starting to become a bit of a tradition; but I really couldn't see Mr. J NOT going back to his former workplace to help out his friend Pat.

Last year was quite exciting. I got to meet a lot of new people/friends of Mr. J and Tom Grummett (who apparently will be at this years Day as well). I am definitely looking forward to seeing a lot of the same faces this year, especially now that we have Master K. We got many congrats last year, so I'm sure they are anxious to meet our little 'SuperBaby.'

Since getting together with Mr. J, I've grown quite fond of comic books and the world of comics. I'm not as 'educated' as Mr. J, nor do I fancy as many comics as he, but I definitely enjoy a few and my range is expanding. Here are a some of the comics I've read and enjoy:
I'm always looking for suggested 'good reads', so let me know.  I'm always up for another comic.

No comments: