Sunday, July 04, 2010

Catching Up

We saw an old friend yesterday. He was in town visiting his grandparents.

It was great to see BB, even though I'd only seen him a couple of months ago. He'd never been to visit me(us), and I gave him a tour of the house, we visited and had a wonderful supper out.

Back in the day, when I still lived in Toon Town, him and I hung out all the time. We'd watch TBP, go wall climbing at the university, work-out at the gym, go for coffee, partied together, he'd fix my computer and I'd back him cookies in return. We were best buds.

Sadly, things change when you move and way, get married and have a family. Although I make a point to constantly stay in touch and visit as much as possible. I would hate a little distance to change too many things about our friendship.

Now that he's back in Toon Town for awhile, perhaps we'll see him more when we're back visiting the family.

No comments: