Monday, July 12, 2010

Poops, Pees, Spits - A Mother's Father's Life!

I fully expected to be the recipient of most of Master K's 'accidents', yet somehow I've missed out on most of them - not that I'm sad about that, just a little surprised. Luckily, Mr. J seems to be on the receiving end.

We had an unfortunate puking 'accident' a few weeks back - of course, Mr. J was playing with him shortly after he ate and somehow, was unaware that bouncing and jostling Master K around may result in some spit up. It did...and it was unpleasant. I missed the said 'accident', so I heard about it later.

Master K hasn't done a lot of peeing on either myself or Mr. J, yet when it has happened, Mr. J has gotten the brunt of it.

And just the other night, during Master K's nightly bath, he decided to poop in the tub. It happened to be Mr. J's turn at the nighttime routine, but I helped 'Daddy' out. As I was cleaning out the tub, Master K found it timely to pee on Mr. J. I just giggled.

There are many more years to come, so I'm sure Master K and I will have our share of 'accidents' together.

1 comment:

cenobyte said...

That's pretty funny.

It will be *even funnier* when Master K pees on Mr. J from the dresser.

After high school grad.

*snicker*